Tuesday, August 17

It's not a Snuggie.

So funny, Frances and I had mentioned wanting Snuggies (yet feel horrible joining the Snuggie bandwagon). Really, they are a great design! Those who are not avid readers just don't understand. Last night we went to get Italian Ice and then walked around the stores (Marc's trying to find some new shorts). The first thing I see is......



Mine! hahaha, and it's not a Snuggie! Technically. Either way, I can now read peacefully on the cold, winter nights. I wish they had two because I would have gotten Frances one. Maybe we can share custody.

Then we went to Sally's and I got some purple haze hair dye.. not sure exactly what I want to do to my hair but I GUESS I'm growing it out again.. I usually get really bored with my hair which is why I always end up chopping it off. I used to dye it orange here and there but now that I have a job that wants you to look """PROFESSIONAL""" I can't--unless I go back to the wig I wore when I had a mohawk (ha). Maybe I could just use the 'punky professional' dye Marc told me about-harhar-

Current hair (after being out in the hothotheat)

kind of a weird growing out shortness

I also made shorts out of a pair of teal pants I had...just TOO much teal to cover all of my legs, idk. Plus I need some shorts-added a Cobra Skulls patch to the back pocket (which I still need to do another run through with needle and thread) and voila! shorts :) and they're the perfect length.



work 11-8 talk about ruining your day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)