Sunday, July 3

Craft Day!!!

Yesterday we had Craft Day at my Mom's and it was so much fun!!

I found this picture of her. How cute is my Mom!? Plus how cool is this photo!?!? It's on a section of a tree from when she was in Girl Scouts.


She has a new craft room with some pretty neat stuff. These little jars hold felt cutouts and other little trinkets. They stick onto the wall by magnets.

Here's a neat box where she keeps all the ribbon, stored on my favorite Expedit shelf from IKEA.

We did some scrapbooking:


And she had this really awesome tool that melds yarn into fabric!!! I HAD to try it out!
You use the needle pen to push the yarn through the fabric...

So the back looks like this:

And the finished piece like these:

Did I mention how excited I am for Harry Potter next Wednesday?!

Afterwards we ordered pizza and played Beatles Rockband and Glee Karaoke. It was TOO funny!!!

Do you guys ever get to spend time with your parents? We're all really busy but I'm so glad we were able to have this day together.

xoxo
Kristi(E)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)