Tuesday, July 5

Sew what?

I have a pretty crazy story from yesterday to post about...just have to get the pictures off other camera phones (since mine died). It will definitely be up by tomorrow though! I wanted to show you guys what my Mom's new sewing machine can do!! I'm totally jealous!

First off, how cool is her old one!?


It's a Singer "Genie" and she has had it since I can remember. Gotta hand it to Singer.

The new one she got is actually a Brother but it was on a really good sale. She basically got it because she couldn't find the right zipper foot for her Genie and is making some pouches. Well, besides having a foot for just about ANYTHING...even one that sizes button holes for you, it has so many different stitch patterns!! I thought these two were pretty cool:


It even has one that looks like embroidered edges. I can't wait to sew some stuff with it and show you guys.


Stay tuned for that 4th of July story!


Kristi(E)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)