Wednesday, January 19

Waffle Pancakes

I tried to make waffles. I am terrible at making breakfast food. Maybe because I really HATE breakfast food, but Marc loves it. I just don't like pancakes or syrup at all. Maybe it was the waffle maker, or the fact that I am careless when it comes to measuring, or a bit of both but they just didn't cook in the waffle maker! So I made pancakes instead...but they still weren't pretty. They are lemon corn w/ blueberry sauce.


Now I'm going to mix up some chili and stick it in the crockpot. It is one of the best meals ever because 1) You can't really mess it up and 2) It practically cooks itself!

I work 3:30-9:30...have some reading to do but I really just don't feel like doing anything. The kitchen is about 10x messier than before (after trying to make those waffles with the 10 million ingredients) so I should go put the chili in the pot and get to washing :-/

8o) Kristie

2 comments:

  1. do you know any good websites for vegetarian or vegan recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee, I usually get my recipes from cookbooks I have or just veganizing other recipes BUT, two of my favorite cookbook authors have a website: postpunkkitchen.com and they post some recipes on there.. You can also check out http://www.chooseveg.com/vegan-recipes.asp and peta's website as well as peta2's blog posts some really good recipes! one week during the fall they did a pumpkin mac and cheeze type of dish. it was awesome!!

    sometimes if i'm looking for something I'll just google it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)