Thursday, June 24

Last night I decided


that I was craving something with peanutbutter. SO.... what better to make than chocolate covered peanutbutter balls? By the time I got to the "chocolate" part (you have to freeze them before and after adding chocolate) I was running out the door so I can't say I made them in perfect little chocolatey circles. I moreso dumped some chocolate on top of them and ran out the door. Are they still delicious? Of course. And for those depressing nights I honestly say hey, just throw the ingredients together in a bowl, stir, and enjoy. Your stomach won't thank you any less.

What's not always vegan? Well, I decided I didn't feel like using any butter or margarine *vegan brands are.. smart balance/earth balance* cause sometimes things like butter, mayonnaise, etc. just gross me out even when I have the vegan alternative. Will they stick together better WITH melted butter? Probably.

I did throw in some graham crackers which honestly made them awesome. Anything non-"honey maid" will work for that.

and then the chocolate :) Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips (and I believe their semi-sweet chocolate chips) are dairy-free. Although I'm honestly not a fan of either on their own, they have both turned out wonderful in baked goods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)