Wednesday, June 23

Okay guys, I admit it..


..after driving home in rush hour traffic from my internship (yeah, it took an hour and a half to get home today).. I just wanted something to eat and I didn't want to cook it. So I scrounged up the change in my car (like I said, Friday is payday) and stopped at Taco Bell for a Fresco Bean Burrito.. I mean, for $1.11 you can get a burrito (refried beans, tomatoes, hot sauce, all wrapped up in a wonderfully delicious tortilla shell), a water, hot sauce, and extra napkins for your car! You can't really go wrong.

However, my lemonade of choice when I get home...Simply Lemonade w/ Raspberry. It will never do me wrong-if you haven't had it, it is worth the splurge. Maybe I'll get ballsy later tonight and whip up something else to eat. hmm.. *and the wheels start turning.

1 comment:

  1. Well, are you sure the refried beans are really refried beans...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)