Sunday, July 25

corn yarn!

I have thai food photos to upload!

My Mom knits and whatnot and is going to make me a killer scarf for the winter. Of course, we were looking up different colored yarns (wool-free yarns)...and she found this awesome yarn made out of corn!!!



They have a lot of other awesome colors, too. She uses this site called yarnmarket.com that has links to tons of different places that sell the stuff. I am super excited to get my cruelty-free scarf!!!

Other not necessarily vegan-only updates:
Phenylalinine: That stuff that is all over labels with a giant "caution" or some kind of bold color around it! I looked it up... Here's the chain: In large quantities, it inhibits your body's ability to produce serotonin. It's in aspartame so it's in a whole lot of sugar-free stuff. That's why aspartame causes mood swings.. the lack of serotonin!! I knew aspartame caused mood swings but never knew the scientific reason behind it. It's also been linked to cancer. So, any sugar-free eaters or diabetics out there (my boyfriend's diabetic) beware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)