Monday, December 20

Busy,Busy

Well, I thought Christmas break was going to be a month of peaceful recuperating and organizing but it's yet to be such!! I'm back to working 40 hours (partly because Camie has the month off, partly because they don't really want me parttime EVER) and then there's been this whole Christmas fiasco and the fact that I love going to sleep early. Anyways, I did spend a day moving the massive pile of yardsale stuff consuming our kitchen into the 2nd bedroom (which we've hardly ever used for anything other than an old computer room in Marc's case) and organizing the kitchen a bit...



Finally hung up our "Halloween" caricature and moved all of our cookbooks from the living room into the kitchen (although they're connected, it still makes me want to use them more.)

The house still needs a lot of work and I really don't have the motivation. I'd rather not be working fulltime right now but the whole "student loan debt" issue stops me from putting my foot down. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm going to school since "real jobs" make me want to vomit. Hopefully it will all eventually work out.

I made cinnamon buns out of biscuits the other day, forgot to snap a photo but they were delicious!! Just mixed cinnamon w/ sugar to put inside them and made frosting out of powdered sugar.

So far I'm only taking four classes in the Spring. I'm contemplating a language but I might back out--since my French permit has yet to go through (and I can't drive an hour away 4 days a week just for Chinese again). Think I might just keep it to the four (and one's online!) because I know two of them at least are going to be a lot of reading and I'd love some time to start an ETSY store to help out with the not working as much thing.

That's it for now, I suppose. Also putting together a 2011 Goal List, will post here later!!

8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)