Monday, December 13

Good morning!

This morning I decided to brave this cold and windy weather to get some breakfast ingredients (which I found out later I had at least half of already...) I decided to make chocolate chip scones with an orange glaze!!



They were super yummy! I grabbed the recipe from this book.

When I went to make the glaze, I misread "orange juice" for "orange extract" so just put less extract and added some vanilla almond milk to smooth it out. still turned out fine :)

Last night for dinner, I made chickun w/ cheezy mashed potatoes and some raw veggies. yum!!



Happy Eating! :D

Also realized after REbuying a bunch of ingredients today that I totally need to reorganize my kitchen!! I work all night but tomorrow I'm off so have to start a list of projects to accomplish!! Pictures when it starts getting interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)