Thursday, December 30

The Night before the Day before New Year's

Alright, got my classes figured out. I've decided to pursue my women's studies minor. The classes are always interesting and thought-provoking and I figured it may help depending which direction I take my activism, etc. So my schedule is:

1230-145 Intro to Political Theory (been dreading this but Alexis took it last semester so she'll be my salvation)
200-315 Cultural Anthropology (swear this will be the last class i "don't need" but it just sounds like so much fun!)
330-445 International Relations (with Alexis!!)
Online:Women, Gender, & Environment
and: The Female Experience in America

SPEAK meetings will be Thursday nights.

Five classes. Lots of reading. but Dena says I'll only be working 20 hours/week once Camie gets back which means extra time and less money so more time to read! Plus I think taking a class online (in this case two) will be a big help again. It's easy to "fall behind" but I also like being able to manage my own schedule and not sit around campus for no reason...although I'll end up doing that anyways. Also looking forward to not having to get up SUPER early and deal with morning Tampa traffic although parking will be way horrible at 1230. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Got next weekend off, doing a demonstration against Ringling and some other things. Off tomorrow as well *New Year's Eve* hehe.. gonna see Dead Kennedys at night.

-kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)