Monday, January 3

Happy New Year!

I'm supposed to be blogging more often (well, everday so I said)...but I can recount the past two days in this post and take it from there. How about my other resolutions? Well, I need to pick a song to learn on guitar this week. I haven't bit my nails in daaays!! (yes, I have to keep them painted though, for now.) The only thing I've bought is Taco Bell but this morning I'm going to need gas.
My house is still clean, have to make a menu today, and work on SPEAK stuff tomorrow. hoorah!

New Year's Eve/Day (they played at midnight) we saw the Dead Kennedys!! It was a really awesome show. Although, they only played for an hour (Marc said last time they played for two!)


Then our first meal of the year, as well as fifth:

soooo good, I am addicted to Taco Bell!

So, New Year's Day AND yesterday I worked :-/ Last night we went and watched this movie with a few friends:

I had seen it before..it's okay but I'm still kinda partial to Inside Man (I think) in regards to the whole robbery type of movie-I mean, they just seemed to be kinda reaching for the whole "reason" John Travolta did what he did..it was okay but kinda weird.

I guess I've accomplished Movie Monday, even though it wasn't in-depth. Here, I'll mention another movie I recently watched:

Ira & Abbey, I thought it was really cute and it used a scene from Harvey (an older movie I really like)..the quote is something like "In this world you can either be smart or pleasant..I used to be smart, now I choose to be pleasant." Take it on the surface, not to mean be a complete idiot but when watching the movie it really makes sense for the characters. It's a pretty cute romcom but pretty real also. I mean, well, I won't give it away :-P


Tomorrow is "Tasty Tuesday" on my blog. Can't wait!!! These are just themes to get me started and to make sure I'm blogging and mixing it up, may drop them, change things around in the future.

Hope your first Monday of 2011 isn't as dreadful as some Mondays like to be!


-Kristie

2 comments:

  1. dead kennedys? jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i mean, jello biafra isn't with them anymore but it was really good. and they changed all the words in "mtv get off the air" now it's called "mp3 get off the web" ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)