Monday, May 23

Happy Monday!

All of the food pictures we've taken recently are on Marc's phone, who uploads them to Facebook, except for the fact that neither of us have been able to get Facebook to work properly for the past couple days...anyone else experiencing this? I need to get him to send them to me and then I can email & upload them onto here.

Every morning lately, I wake up and have to immediately get out of bed or I'll keep sneezing. My nose is a morning nightmare. I don't feel sick of lack energy or anything so, allergies!? Ugh, a few coworkers have been complaining of this as well. I live in Florida and lately we've gone from freezing cold rainy days to scorching hot sunny days. Combined with copious amounts of pollen and other allergens =(

I worked all weekend so there isn't TOO much fun to report there. Last night we did however go see Pirates of the Caribbean 4:

We went to this discount theater we live by. It was in 3D so it was still $6 each but that's way better than the $12-13 I'm sure we would have paid at the other theater in town. As anyone who watched the end of the credits of the third one knows, they went on a search for the fountain of youth. I recommend seeing it if you're a Pirates fan..maybe not for $12 but it was definitely worth the $6 :-P

I also never thought of this but you can get workout DVDs through Netflix!! I added this to my queue:
Part of my summer organizing is to get back into shape so I'm hoping this will help. I'm also trying to do some food research to put together awesome meals. I will be sure to report my findings.

I've also been painting my nails again to avoid biting them. Plus I really love being able to paint simple designs on them...but check out the talent of this crafty chick over at The Daily Nail!!!

EEK! I love Dr. Seuss but I don't think my hand would ever be this steady. Props to you!

Here are some things I plan to be posting:
*DIY Clothes Reconstructing
*House Projects
*Vegan Meals & Baking
...and much more!!!

Kristi(E)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, really like it! I'm excited to see DIY stuff and vegan food together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those are two of my favorite things :) I've had a lot of blog inspiration this week and will be updating almost daily. Be sure to keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)