Sunday, May 1

SUMMERTIME!

I'm gonna go with, IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER!!! I am more than looking forward to having some free time to get my life organized again. I was doing pretty well for the first few weeks of the year until college started back up. I just finished up the last of my essays and took my last exam last night so I am home free!


See, Summer!!!!!

I have Tuesday off which will begin my cleaning and crafting sweep. Bit of a late start on the whole spring cleaning thing but 'better late than never.' I've been compiling a list of projects and foods to tackle. Check these out!!








1. The whole not biting my nails resolution has been on and off...when I put effort into painting them and find a design I really like, it helps.

2. IDK what those are but don't they look delicious?? Some sort of oreo cupcake. Whatever it is, I will be making something similar this summer.

3. I think the flower on the cuff is such a cute idea! My pants are ALWAYS too long and I've resorted to cuffing them. I think the accessory makes the super long cuff look not-so-daunting.

Happy summer!!

Kristi(E)

P.S. I always save 8 million photos but never attach a source to them. I'll try to do this more in the future and apologize in the meantime for stealing!

Also, NEW BLOG LAYOUT! I know it's not fancy but the colors are inspiring for summer...at least for me! Whatever keeps me typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)