Saturday, May 28

Wishlist!

What's on your wishlist? Being a college student leaves me completely strapped for cash but I have been eyeing these things:


A rear bike rack so I can carry things to and from the grocery store. This is important so I'll be purchasing it ASAP. It's $30 on Amazon which I don't think is too bad.



This sippy top stainless steel water bottle!! I don't think I've ever seen one in real life.


Rawtella!! How amazing must this be?


Did you know VANS was coming out with a Hello Kitty line!? I just might have to... I absolutely adored Hello Kitty as a child and I think these are pretty cute, especially for summer.


How cute is this necklace by Truche on Etsy? I guess there is this huge scandal where Urban Outfitters just came out with this exact design on their website. According to her Etsy account though, it seems that she has been getting business due to people finding out about this. Good for her! And if Urban Outfitters really did steal this that's disgusting.

I'm also still on the look out for a super cute dress. Nothing fancy or frilly. Something "me." I actually now remember I had a dream that I found a really cute anchor dress at a thrift store. Is that a sign to go thrifting today!? Perhaps!

Have a good weekend!

Kristi(E)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)