Wednesday, May 25

Against Me!

Last night we went to a sold out Against Me! show in Gainesville, FL. I have never been so drenched from a show as last night. The crowd was singing along to every word and it was absolutely nuts. Even my fingers were pruney. However, I FORGOT EARPLUGS!!! My right ear has been ringing off the hook all day. Really hope it gets better tomorrow :-/ Marc is playing a show tonight and there is NO WAY I will forget earplugs. I'm going to buy a bunch to keep in my car. Ringing ears is awful.


However, a great remedy for feeling not-so-awesome is spaghetti, covered in nutritional yeast!! I absolutely love these vegan cheesy flakes of heaven plus many brands contain B12. No 'real bread' for garlic bread? No sweat, had some hotdog buns hanging around so baked them up in the toaster oven! Just olive oil, garlic, italian seasonings, and a sprinkle of daiya. Voila!


And look! I'm wearing shorts!!!! I have been shorts-phobic for years but I'm finally breaking lose. Some awesome leopard print sure does help. Plus check out my awesome shirt from Deadworry on Etsy. They have a TON of cute shirts that are all on my birthday/christmas list. Check them out!!


Hope you're having a good week! KEEP YOUR EARS SAFE!! Remember earplugs

Kristi(E)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)