Monday, May 9

CUPCAKES!

Everyone loves cupcakes, right? My coworkers sure did! I've been talking up my vegan cupcakes BIG TIME for at least six months now. So when I finally decided to bring some in, there was a lot of pressure! I decided on cookies-n-creme and peanutbutter chocolate. Who doesn't love those combos right? Both of the recipes came from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.


Everyone loved them!! :D


(I only have my phone as a camera so bare with the not-so-awesome photos). Either way, I still think they look delicious!!!


Then, for pre-Mother's Day (Saturday since I worked all of Sunday), I went and visited my Mom! I made a nice summery pasta for lunch and we sat in the patio and talked for a bit. I really enjoyed the pasta! The recipe was from Vegan YumYum but I think it's pretty simple to just guesstimate everything.


It had rotini pasta, sundried tomatoes (but I used regular diced 'cause I'm weird and not a huge fan of sundried), lemon zest mixed with parsley, garlic and breadcrumbs, the secret ingredient crushed red peppers, and I threw on a heaping spoonful of Parma! to top it off. Absolutely delicious! We finished off the whole bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)