Wednesday, June 15

Funk Off!


I really have to hand it to this company. First they were my favorite body wash and chapstick and now I'm also in love with their spray and lotion!!


The body wash is amazing. I honestly use a tiny dot and it lathers up so much!



The chapstick comes in the most delicious flavors (including chocolate buttercream, mocha, and rootbeer). Whenever I put it on at work people next to me go, "Did someone go get coffee!?" "Who's drinking rootbeer?" "It smells like cupcakes." It's not an obnoxious or overwhelming smell but it definitely does the trick.


And I can't forget the spray!

I had a travel pack from Funk Off (soap, chapstick, spray, and lotion) but had never used it. The other night when I was going to the Etsy party, I knew that I just HAD to wear my "End mass production, buy handmade" shirt. I mean, I even got it from Etsy! It was perfect! However, I had totally just worn it to Marc's (smoke infested bar) show the other night and it was laying on the floor with a hint of cigarettes left in it. I sprayed it with all different sprays to no avail when I remembered my Funk Off! spray sitting in my draw. One spray and you honestly could not smell the smoke anymore. I gave it another spray for good measure and off I went (smelling good the rest of the night, mind you). I really love their earthy smells and all of their products are excellent and I think the packaging and handwriting are adorable!

Definitely check them out :)

Kristi(E)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments :)