Wednesday, June 1

ABCDEFGHIJKristie

Hi! One of my favorite blogs by Elycia filled out this 'about me' ABC's so I thought I'd give it a whirl.


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I'd resort to using nothing but paper plates if it wasn't such a waste (I live in an apartment without a dishwasher D:)
D. Dogs: I have two rats named Steve and Murphy...I had a maltese when I was younger, though.
E. Essential start to your day: Usually checking my favorite blogs and/or tumblr...I wish I could say walks and fruit breakfasts but I'm usually running off to work or college...need to get better about this

okok, I didn't post this cause of the stfu thing, I think that's stupid but did ANYONE ELSE get Less Than Jake's "How's my driving?" in their head when they saw this??
F. Favourite color: orange
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: I think I'm 5'6", haha
I. Instruments you play: Guitar and Kazoo (that counts. There are bands with kazoo players)
J. Job title: Customer Service...excuse me while I vomit :/...at least that's my paid job.
K. Kids: see "D"
L. Live: the sunshine state!
M. Mother's name: michelle
N. Nicknames: n/a
O. Overnight hospital stays: n/a
P. Pet peeve: improper grammar!!!!! other random knowledge-based fallacies.
Q. Quote from a movie: "There was no poison on the rag and there was no intent to kill and any intent to prove otherwise is futile 'cause it just ain't true." Ok so this isn't my favorite quote or anything but it's always what comes to mind because I was obsessed with this movie in middle school and used the line for an in-class mock trial.
R. Right or left handed: right but i've always dreamed of being ambidextrous
S. Siblings: older brother!
T. Time you wake up: varies depending on my schedule...I usually get out of bed around 7/8?
U. Underwear: i own it.
V. Vegetable you hate: BLACK OLIVES (and green olives) followed by MUSHROOMS!! and Marc loves them both which makes pizza ordering a nightmare (seeing that he hates my absolute favorite--peppers! green peppers, banana peppers, anything peppers)
ewewewewew, I think they taste like beer and I haaaaaaate beer!
W. What makes you run late: other people.
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth and my chest when i was younger and had some kinda bad cold/infection..don't really remember
Y. Yummy food that you make: tacos and cupcakes
Z. Zoo animal: my favorite non-zoo'ed animal is a bat!

3 comments:

  1. hi! i like your blog :) so happy you did the abc thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH,
    the bat is a little scary, but I love how you made this ABC thing really unique and your own!
    Awesomeness...

    missyellowshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww but it's sleeping! I absolutely love bats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)