Monday, June 13

Wishlist




It's the end of the week, so what have I been lurking online recently?

Reusable sandwich bags from Naturally Adorable on etsy!




If anyone is into quilting or anything like that, The Dainty Squid is selling scraps! While you're at it, check out her new pouches. They are so cute!!!


This jacket from MungoCrafts! I have one already and it is honestly the comfiest jacket I've ever owned, not to mention how often I'm commented on it while out! The neck flap is great for cold, windy days.



Choose your location plugs from ArksEndeavors! She actually has a lot of cute plugs so you should poke around her shop.



These mini cupcake papers from HeyYoYo! 4th of July's coming up and I think these would be really cute!



Anything you've been eyeing lately?


Kristi(E)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments :)