Thursday, June 2

PITA POCKETS!!!

I haven't had a pita pocket in so long! We biked to the grocery store last night after it stopped pouring (I swear there was a hurricane I didn't know about or something) and I was wondering around trying to decide what to eat. All I knew is I wanted an avocado. How much are avocados where you live? I need to shop around...they are $2 each at the grocery store by my house...that just seems expensive although they are amazing!!c

Anyways, I decided we could make some kinda wrap. When searching for wraps we found PITA POCKETS!!!! The night was complete.



Alfalfa sprouts, avocado, tomato, lettuce, grilled tofu, rice & beans all in a pita pocket :)

>

Tada!! I absolutely love wraps/pockets/sandwiches because you can really just throw in whatever you have and it's usually pretty awesome!

Gotta run off to work (at least I get out an hour early today :D)

Kristi(E)

3 comments:

  1. Om nom nom. I LOVE pita pockets!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocados are the cheapest I've seen at Walmart- 99 cents.
    For whatever reason they are atleast 1.79 at Publix, and 1.19 at the cheapy food store by my house.
    I also really want to make pita pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't shop at WalMart for political reasons--go figure, a political vegan! haha. I can't wait til I go to school back in Tampa so I can try to hit up Farmer's Markets and whatnot....there's one guy near where I live but he only sells on Fridays and IDK if he has avocados haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)