Monday, January 24

Food and Whatnot.

The other day I made extra meaty meatless chili. Chew on that!!



Also, here's a picture of the peanutbutter ball ingredients from a few posts back:


Note the microwave face! I really don't know what I did with all those stickers :-/

Besides my Toms boots, I have these:

and this week in the mail I received an envelope from Toms with a cute little note and a Toms bracelet to wear!

This shirt always raises a few questions:

Tofu Never Screams!

I think this was me driving to school for the first time this semester

I got that tanktop at Target and I love it, I love stripes!! and I had once bought that sweater for work but now I realize it's actually kind of cute with some outfits! I just stuck a few pins on there (shout out to the flaming tsunamis) and I was ready to go!

This is me eating on next to no money haha
Shout out to the Hello Kitty Toaster!!

Marc had bought the chicken for a pizza he made a while back so we still had some leftover! Then rice=cheap, that was the rest of the brocolli I had from the week before, I had the orange (free) from school and a big thing of baby tomatoes only cost me $1 this weekend.

We went to Homossassa flea market, a flea market in Hernando, Crystal River State Park, the Manatee festival in Crystal River, and the Crystal River Mall. I thought it was going to be REALLY nice to be outside since the weather had been gorgeous for a couple of days but I guess it rained and therefore, Saturday was PRETTY CHILLY to say the least. Since I went through the trouble of packing a lunch, we picnicked at the state park anyways:





I'm sure there's something I should be doing before work.. looking forward to having Wednesday off if my homework doesn't get in the way. Soooo much reading!


80) Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)