Saturday, January 15

Hair Time.

Well, IDK but I woke up today just knowing I was going to lose half my hair, from either side of my head. So long to growing my hair out (basically)...



Mohawk again..I'm just drawn to it over and over but boy oh boy do I need to redye my hair! I had it all these different shades of orange/red/faded black/blonde/yellow/etc. and now that I shaved the sides, one's mostly blonde and one's 1/3 black 1/3 red 1/3 blonde. It looks pretty funny. I rarely ever spike it when I have it, just wear it down. I forgot HOW GOOD it feels not to have all that hair, even if my hair still wasn't extra long. Fresh air on the sides of your head feels so nice (I'll probably regret this when it's in the 30s tonight). Anyways, I'll try to get a good picture (maybe after I redye it haha).

And I would looove to have a dread on either side of my head where I did these little braids..


This picture is such a weird angle! Looks like I have no chin and I have gauged ears but it's right on so my ear just kinda looks weird. ha

Also made chocolate covered peanutbutter balls! Yum!


The recipe *off the top of my head* really simple, 2 cups pb, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1 cup butter, then I crush up graham crackers (you can use rice puffs, trail mix, whatever) until it's an okay consistency, clump them together, cover in chocolate and then stick in teh freezer on some wax paper for a bit. Pretty simple although a bit messy and I always have issues with clumping them together super easily.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!


:0) Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)