Friday, January 7

smoothies and sundresses, i miss summer.

I totally made a thirsty thursday drink yesterday-I just didn't get online to post it but it proves why blenders rock. You can just throw anything and everything in there and it will be delicious! I had frozen fruit (peaches, grapes, pineapple, and strawberry) as well as a fresh banana, some vanilla almond milk and a bit of agave nectar!!



Since I'm currently in pajamas ready to do some laundry and then going off to work, I figured for my fashion friday post I would post some fashions I've been dying to have!


I've wanted this belt from Mod Cloth for AGES! I just never made the splurge (even though I bought plenty of more expensive things last year).. I think I would wait to see what ELSE I wanted from them and by the time I had my online cart filled to the brim I'd decide against it, ha.


I've probably worn heels three times in my life. One Halloween costume. One wedding. and one birthday dinner out... but I think these are pretty cool.


this monster dress!!!


and this bathing suit i've been trying to find for a year!! urgh.


well, thrifting saturday so we'll see what we can do :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that shakes looks good! I need to get a better blender...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)