Tuesday, January 4

This Week's Menu

I am proud to announce that I've finished this week's menu!! I figured I will make a new menu every Tuesday morning since I have time to do groceries before class and since "Tasty Tuesday" is my food blogging day. I will post pictures later but here is my menu:

Tuesday
Lunch: leftover pizza (I know copout but it's gotta be finished!)
Dinner: chicken quesadillas w/ nachos and dip + dessert

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Sugar Toast w/ OJ (I'm not a big breakfast eater)
I'll be sure to get Marc bananas so he can make pb/banana/agave sandwich
Lunch: Rice and Beans and Corn plus garlic bread (IDK but it's delicious!!)
Dinner: Meatball Subs w/ roasted carrots and potatoes

Thursday:
Breakfast: Smoothie w/ toast
Lunch: Cheeze Sandwich w/ Chips and Corn on the Cob
Dinner: Fried Eggplant, Mashed potatoes, and Cheezy Brocolli

Friday:
Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch: Sloppy Joes and mashed potatoes
Dinner: Mandarin chicken w/ rice and veggies

Saturday:
I have the weekend off so we will be going to the Saturday Morning Market in the morning and the Pier for Sunset. I heard they sell some great smoothies and veggie burgers at the market! Remind me to bring a cooler to put the food in since we're stopping at the beach before coming home.

Sunday:
Can I say that today we'll have leftovers for breakfast or whatever's around? I just don't think we'll finish off EVERYTHING being that I'm making something new for every meal.. probably a smoothie or some snacks to bring with us cause we are probably going to help out at the USF Botanical Gardens and then doing a demonstration against the Ringling Circus and then meeting with PETA about Meatless Mondays @ USF afterwards..probably get Taco Bus for lunch and stop at the Loving Hut for dinner or VietTrang or something. talk about a weekend out!

Monday:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: alfredo w/ beef tips and mixed veggies
Dinner: Zippy Beef(less)--I'll definitely have to post this recipe, it's fabulous.


and there we have it!! pictures soon! It's a fairly simple recipe week but I'm working everyday until the weekend so that's a good thing!!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm can i move in? this sounds yummm-ay! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)