Monday, January 17

this past weekend

I still never made the mandarin chicken with rice!! I'm totally going to do that tonight.

Saw Against Me! Saturday night in Gainesville followed by a 'secret' Off With Their Heads show. Went to Boca Fiesta and I think Marc almost peed his pants over the fact that Warren Oakes (previously of against me) served us our food. I got veggie stirfry w/ vegan queso burrito and Marc got a tempeh taco and a fried okra taco...mine came with two sides, jalapeno corn bread and these mashed sweet potatoes (mixed in with reg. potatoes) it was all delicious!! plus bottomless nachos and salsa. My phone was dead all night so I didn't get pictures :( but I have a picture from Karma Cream!!


half cookie dough/half lemon cream icecream and marc got this agave almond cupcake and later (yeah we went back at like 3am right when they were closing) he got a vanilla chai cupcake! oh, and they had those vegan candybars..


Since Marc was driving home til 5/6 am he slept in while I went to work Sunday. Then at night .. in the dark .. for some reason .. some people played a very shortlived game of football. *shrugs and Frances and I talked about roller derbying!! I would totally love to but I don't think I want to be susceptible to that much pain, or have time to possibly put anything extra on my plate..but roller derbiers* are hawt!



I spent over an hour cleaning the bathroom this morning and another hour + cleaning our room. *phew, now to just keep it this way!!! Oh well, back to cleaning (and watching Harry Potter, of course.)



8O) Kristie

I also typed an entire menu and somehow deleted all but this of it:
saturday
I have the day off so I figure we'll be out and about and find something to eat.

sunday
I open but.. leftovers!?
I would also love to try to make these raspberry chocolate chip blondie bars.

monday
Closing, of course.. 2-9:30.
breakfast: might try the pancake in a mug recipe!
lunch: pizza--I still have some cheese left from our huge trip to Whole Foods
dinner: may try my hand at grilled tofu again if it came out well! (I really haven't done a lot with my own tofu and really need to start!) withh, a spinach salad and maybe some roasted potatoes/carrots

UGH! redo:

so.. tuesday was: dining services is doing a cooking demo so i'm skipping breakfast and driving up there early to eat lunch.
dinner: mushroom and sundried tomato rissoto w/ grilled tofu

wednesday
Work 3:30-9:30
breakfast: waffles
lunch: chili
dinner: beef stroganoff w/ roasted potatoes and vegetables

thursday
class 12:30-4:45 w/ meeting at 6 so home around 8
breakfast: probably toast w/ cinnamon and sugar or pb/banana/agave
lunch: leftover chili
dinner:

friday:
work 2:30-9:30
breakfast: blueberry scones
lunch: stuffed shells
dinner: the rest of the stuffed shells w/ garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)