Friday, January 21

moneymoneymoneymoney

Well, I really don't know about this next week's menu.. See, one of my resolutions for this year is to cut my student loan amount in half (I know, that's probably impossible with my parttime hours) but it was a dream. I have a full tuition scholarship except that the lovely state of Florida has decided it will pay a flat credit hour amount..now, I go to like the CHEAPEST of the big Universities in Florida and yet I still came out $800 short with tuition!! Thankfully USF covered $500 of that but it still put me back another $300 :( So, technically, I have like $80 left for the next two weeks which means $40 to gas and $40 to food.. $40 for two weeks of food!? I guess it could make an interest post.. Living on less than $3 a day but it would probably be pretty bland. I'm actually gonna try to plan some kind of crazy menu instead of dipping back into my loan but I'm not sure if I will be able to do it... it CAN be done but WILL I do it is the question (ha). We do have soooome food lying around the house so we'll see. I should start replanning menus from pay week to payweek so that I can separate out the money.

I could do this!


I know this wasn't an interesting post. Simply a thinking post. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)