Tuesday, January 18

Vegan Food @ USF

mini photodump time...

Today was one of those driving to Tampa for school days:



Not only have they adopted an awesome Meatless Mondays program:


But today they did another vegan food emphasis thang in one of the dining halls. I had:

Vegan pizza!


Mushroom Florentine Panini!


3-Bean Soup!


Chicken and Dumplings!


and, I forgot to mention how much I looove my BRIGHT RED Toms Boots, really. This late night picture does not do them justice.


Hope all is well, I have to get back to reading this for class:


Unbowed, A Memoir by Wangari Maathai (The First African Woman-and the First Environmentalist-to Win the Nobel Peace Prize)

8o) Kristie


I really want to set aside more time for creative/adventurous cooking and blogging but I always seem to be so busy!! As soon as one semester ends, another begins and I have my nose in a book, researching, my ear on the phone with an angry customer at work, trying to have SOME kind of social life/time to spend with my boyfriend, or hugging my blanket in a collapsed mess of exhaustion. but I'm trying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)